You can also find me on:

Friday, September 19, 2014

Donna Karan Fall 2014

Soo, I just got back from university and therefore I am able to blog again! I am planning on flooding you with blog posts.. Since it has been Fashion Week time for a while now, I've browsed a lot of shows and of course, I have my favorites. But before I start with the collections, that were just shown around the globe, I'd like to show you Donna Karan's Fall 2014, 30th anniversary, ready-to-wear, since fall is already settling in. This collection really showcases Donna Karan's signature style - very well structured, yet soft and feminine. Amazing evening gowns, made from beautifully draped chiffon and paired with blazers and coats, that add just enough masculinity and a whole lot of confidence to the look! Here are my favorite pieces:




No comments:

Post a Comment