You can also find me on:

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ále by Alessandra

Alessandra Ambrosio launched her first ever clothing line this year exclusively for Planet Blue, and I find it gorgeous so I thought I'd share it with you guys :)

The bohemian inspired designs feature maxi dresses, flowing blouses and colorful prints that are perfect for the spring-summer season. The supermodel and now designer created pieces that she would definitely wear herself: “The line is based on how I dress—it has to be versatile, sexy and sensual, and very feminine.”
The designs are very boho-chic, down to earth, versatile and comfortable. When asked if she would like to launch a high fashion line one day she turned down the idea - “That is not what I’m here to do. I am more like basic and easy-going,” she said. “‘Forever on vacation,’ that is my motto.”
And I think that that attitude totally reflects on her debut clothing line and gives it such a laid back vibe.

My personal fave from the line












No comments:

Post a Comment