You can also find me on:

Thursday, August 14, 2014

OOTD: Thrift Shop Obsession

As I mentioned in one of my first posts - I loooooove thrift shopping! I've been doing it for a few years now and in a way it has become a part of my life - now I can't really buy a more expensive piece of clothing when I know I can find something equally or more cool in my fave thrift shops.. Another plus is that I often find brands that do not even sell in my country and clothes of great quality with their labels still on :)
Two days ago I bought these amazing shorts for less than two dollars. They are by Malene Birger - a brand that I wasn't familiar with. Soo, as I often do - I looked up the model and guess what I found - turned out that was a really good brand and the gorgeous shorts cost 230 dollars - http://www.shopbop.com/giana-drape-short-by-malene/vp/v=1/845524441938494.htm
Which goes to show you never know what you will find in thrift stores and I promise you - there are tons of hidden treasures :)
P.S.: Yeah, mine are too big to wear them the high waist way but fit perfectly as a low waist and still look great and are so comfortable!

So, here are the pics :)












No comments:

Post a Comment