You can also find me on:

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Trend Alert: Body Chains

Body chains are a big trend right now and I love it! You can wear them with bikinis, crop tops or anything you like :) I just got my first one, and since I'm not on the beach, I've been wearing mine under and over my clothing all the time! They look great over tighter dresses, or underneath a deep V neckline. Celebs have been seen rocking body chains everywhere - pool parties, beach vacations and even on the red carpet! It's a gorgeous accessory and there's a variety of types to pick from - I prefer the thin chain ones, they look sexy and subtle, but there are also some really big statement pieces you can wear.

Here are some of my picks on the subject:
Beyonce is the main suspect for making body chains popular.

Kate Hudson rocking a body chain for a photo shoot and around town.

Rihanna wearing one on the red carpet (One of my fave Rihanna outfits ever btw)


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley on the red carpet.

Candice Swanepoel for a Victoria's Secret photo shoot.


A bralet body chain - gorgeous statement piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment