You can also find me on:

Friday, August 1, 2014

Lingerie For Love & Lemons

I realize that my blog is a bit inconsistent in terms of what I post about, but I'm just that kind of person - I can only write about what's on my mind at the moment. Otherwise I feel forced to do something I don't have the inspiration for. So, hope you guys don't mind it.
Today I'll show you a lingerie collection I am mad about - Skivvies by For Love & Lemons, LA based fashion brand. This is their debut undergarments collection and it is fierce! It's been really successful and I absolutely love it! I also like the photo shoot because it is interesting, cute and not overly sexual, like many lingerie shoots out there.
They have put out a second collection - Extra Virgin, which I also like - great pieces in it, but I dislike the photos - a bit too American Apparel trashy vibe.

So, here are my fave picks: 















No comments:

Post a Comment