You can also find me on:

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Back Home

Soo, I'm back from my trip to the sea and.. I am not happy about it. :D
It was so amazing and beautiful, I wish I could have stayed longer. It is such a wonderful feeling to be in a place that literally has nothing on it, except some people, enjoying the same experience as you are. Now that I'm back in the city I feel really sad, not waking up to the gorgeous sight of the waves crashing into the shore..
But all things come to an end, so I guess I should just hope to get back to Kara Dere as soon as I can. :)

Here are some photos for you, even though they cannot recreate being there.. If you have the chance and the desire - pay this place a visit, I guarantee you will love it :)





Before the sunrise



My gorgeous man <3   










No comments:

Post a Comment