You can also find me on:

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wildfox Swimsuits and The Body

Only two days left to my beach getaway so you could guess the track I'm on here.. :D
I checked out Wildfox's Cruise Line for 2014 and I am loving it - it's really fun, cute and playful. I also loved their last year bikini collection - that one was really retro chic. So I've decided to share my favorite pieces of both lines.

And here's a huge inspiration for all of us girlies - Elle Macpherson, who turned 50 years old last march is posting some bikini photos and I cannot believe how amazing she looks! She definitely deserves her nickname - The Body!
I surely hope I will look like that when I'm her age:

Proceeding to the Wildfox Swim Collections - These are my fave pieces of this year's Cruise line:






 Don't you guys just love the colorful, happy vibe these pieces give out? ^^

And here are my picks from their previous collection:






So, which collection do you prefer? Or perhaps there are some other great pieces I've missed?
Speak out, I'd be really pleased to hear your opinions ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment