You can also find me on:

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Swimsuit Season

Fashion is made to become unfashionable. It's all a big cycle. Whatever is trendy now will go out of style in a year or probably less. Of course, there are trends that just stick and become a classic :) This also goes for beachwear, you can always pull of the little black bikini, florals, nautical stripes and other bikini staples. But if you'd like to try something fresh this summer, here are some hot ideas you can use. :)
I'll be heading to the beach in a week so I'll definitely give some of these a shot :)

Crochet:


Mesh:                                         

 Color Blocking:
   

Cut Outs:

My personal fave is the cut out turquoise swimsuit, although I would be worried about all the tan lines I'd get from that :D Feel free to share some of your favorite bikini looks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment