You can also find me on:

Friday, July 11, 2014

Start

Hello everyone :) I had never given a thought to how hard it is to actually start a blog.. Until now. :D
I actually googled tips on the subject, but I guess the right thing to do first is to introduce myself. Soo.. My name is Polly, I'm from Pleven, Bulgaria and I am 20 years old. And about my blog - I have decided it will be fashion oriented - my fashion taste and opinions, inspiration, and hopefully future fashion projects. :)
I have always been interested in fashion and it is something I am never tired of. I actually had my own fashion line, consisting of t-shirts, designed by me and cut manually for each client. I also added handmade jewellery to the mix, and I will start off this blog by showing you some of my own creations. :) Hope you will enjoy them. :)

Let's start off with the clothing:

Sooo.. This is me! Yes, I am modelling my own designs. :D

Girls, cut off your boyfriends t-shirts - makes a pretty sexy dress :)
Aand this is my lovely boyfriend, modelling my male t-shirts :)
Simple and cute cutting technique
Fight Club
Amethyst ring, made by me :)
Agate pendant :)
Rose quartz with guitar strings pendant :)
These are some of my creations, I'll probably post more of them later on, I am a bit scared that my first post might be too long and scare you guys off..  Hope that doesn't happen.. :D
If you are interested, you could check out more of my designs on the Sedative Facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/SedativeClothing

3 comments: