You can also find me on:

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Planet Blue

So, Planet Blue is a brand that I love and hopefully someday I can afford.. :D
I found one of their photo shoots today and I  loved it, it's fun, beautiful and really free-spirited. It's called Into The Wild and that's where I'm gonna be in a few days :))
Here's some info on the brand:
Planet Blue is a California bohemian chic brand that sells both women’s and men’s apparel, intimates, jewelry, accessories and lifestyle essentials. Headquartered in Southern California, Planet Blue has grown from a single store in Malibu to a multi-channel specialty retailer and manufacturer, present in more than 30 countries around the world.
 And here are the photos:










2 comments:

  1. Страхотни дрехи и снимките им са се получили невероятни.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete