You can also find me on:

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Blog Pause

I am heading to the sea tonight!! So excited ^^ I'm going to the most beautiful beach and the best thing - there is absolutely nothing on it! No hotels, no supermarket, no ugly buildings. Just sand and water. It's called Kara Dere and it is one of the last undeveloped beaches on the bulgarian coast. No phone signal, no internet connection. It's just a total escape from your everyday life and I believe every person should do that from time to time. Can't wait!
Unfortunately, me being there would make me unable to update my blog and only a week after I've started it.. I don't really care, since I will be in heaven for a while ^^
So see you soon guys, have fun! :)))

P.S.: Here's where I'll be :)
A pic of me from our last year's trip there :)

Sunrise in Kara Dere



No comments:

Post a Comment